I think i just got enlightened about what it has been thats dragging me away from my Caanan..??
I have been on the way to my dream land, but the path was filled with Pricks and Thorns. But, the pain of stepping on them had blinded me into thinking that it wasnt the route to my destiny. After all, I never pictured the way to be this damn HarD!!
Quite often, I look at the My past in awe and wonder, how i could do all that.. Often, I wish i could go back to being the old me.. Most of my friends think Im that same old person.. But, deep inside I know how much of it Im not.. Though I stand up for the same things, Ive lost most of my energy and will (is dat it??im confused!!!)..
Oh God, could start over from two years ago??
The thorns in the present road undertaken, have caused me to run after another road, which is a haven in my Comfort Zone.. Most of what I do is relax and enjoy in the virtual road that comforts me and guides me into a deep abyss that i didnt see coming until today!..! I know this comfortable road leads nowhere good, but can i help it???
Well, its better that i did for My own sake.. I ve realized what the two Big Demons are... Now, i just need to learn to tackle them and re-prioritize!!!
Hope i stay focused and motivated!!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment